1) A computer network is a number of interconnected computers and
2) Local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), Global area
3) A range of peripherals can be shared; information can be shared within
4) A fileserver acts like the master station.
5) It’s cheaper.
6) A Node is a computer in network.
7) Nothing because they are not part of the bus.
8) Rest of the network maybe affected.
9) Nothing unless the master station breaks down.
10) All the computers will break down.
11) You can use satellites.